Pay Your Bill
Reminder: as of January 1, 2017, Chippewa Valley Bank
will NO LONGER be accepting payments as a pay station.
Chippewa Valley Bank will still be offering bill pay. Other banks/businesses that will still be accepting payments are:
• Associated Bank in Ashland or Hurley
• Northern State Bank in Mellen
• Moccasin Trails IGA in Odanah
*Don’t forget to bring in your billing stub if you choose
to pay at a pay station!*
Options for Paying your Bill:
1. Pay by phone please call 1-855-385-9978 for our Automated Secure Pay System.
2. Click the link below to access our Online Secure Pay System.
We are using a new pay system called "Smart Hub." This system will allow you to establish automatic payments utilizing stored financial information. It can take up to one billing cycle to become effective.
To set up to have your bill automatically paid:
*Click on your login page
*Select the Billings & Payments Tab
*Click on "Set up Auto Pay Accounts" located on the left side of the screen.
Click on the link below to access the Smart Hub pay system